[gmx-users] Fwd: lipid parameter for phosphatidyl-glycerol

David J. Goodyear dgoodyr at physics.mun.ca
Fri Apr 11 14:06:01 CEST 2003

Hi,

I am interesting in doing md simulation of lipid mixtures and have been
searching for lipid parameters for PG lipids. In particularl, I have been
looking for popg.  I haven't been able to find any information on pg lipid
parameters on this or any web site.  I have found several papers where people
are simulating DPPC and DPPG mixtures and also POPG but the information for
the lipid parameters seems to be very elusive.... I am wondering if there are
any contributed topologies for pg lipids or if anybody could direct me to
somebody who has done simulations with PGs?

Thanks,

Dave
--
David J. Goodyear
B. Sc. (MUN), M.Sc. (UNB), Ph. D. in prog. (MUN)