[gmx-users] problem in installation of gromacs

geeta at cdfd.org.in geeta at cdfd.org.in
Wed Apr 16 13:07:00 CEST 2003

Hi,
i have downloaded the sparc version of fftw2.1.3 and installed using pkgadd
in solaris but still getting the same error.please
say me what to try next.

thanks and regds

Geetha Thanu
Center for DNA Finger Printing and Diagnostics (CDFD)
Nacharam, Hyderabad - 500076
I N D I A
Phone:+91-40-7151344 Ext1208
Fax: +91-40-7155479