[gmx-users] problem in installation of gromacs

Christoph Freudenberger christoph.freudenberger at chemie.uni-ulm.de
Wed Apr 16 14:11:01 CEST 2003

You have to compile a single precission version yourself
I think.

I just noted that I missed to upload the install-howto for
solaris, I wrote a couple of months ago.
I attached the file for you.

I tried to upload it, but the server did not accept it,
giving some strange warnings.
Do howto-files have to be in html-format to be uploaded
to the howto-page?
(I'd be happy to share the howto but I don't have time
to make a html-version of it)

geeta at cdfd.org.in wrote:
> Hi,
> i have downloaded the sparc version of fftw2.1.3 and installed using pkgadd
> in solaris but still getting the same error.please
> say me what to try next.
>
> thanks and regds

> Geetha Thanu
> Center for DNA Finger Printing and Diagnostics (CDFD)
> Nacharam, Hyderabad - 500076
> I N D I A
> Phone:+91-40-7151344 Ext1208
> Fax: +91-40-7155479

Christoph Freudenberger
Abt. Organische Chemie I AK Siehl - Uni Ulm -Tel: ++49-731-502-2785