[gmx-users] trjconv

Tanos tccf at epq.ime.eb.br
Mon Aug 25 19:22:01 CEST 2003

	Hi folks,
	I have finished a MD simulation on a protein in a water box and now I
need to eliminate the water molecules from the .gro file in order to
perform the conformational analysis of the protein after MD. I am trying
to do this using trjconv but I am not having any success. Could someone
say me the right order of comands to use to eliminate the water
molecules and create a new .gro file having just the coordinates of the
the protein after MD ???? The information about this, from the manual,
is not clear for me.
	I am typing "trjconv -f 'filename.gro' -o 'newfilename'.gro" What am I
doing wrong ????????
	Thanks in advance.
	Tanos Celmar Costa Franca.
	IME - Rio de Janeiro - Brazil