[gmx-users] installation problem on Compaq Alpha ev68 with Tru64 unix OS

Erik Lindahl lindahl at csb.stanford.edu
Mon Dec 15 02:42:01 CET 2003

Hi Wei,

This might be a problem with the formatting in the file - there seems
to be dos-style carriage-return/line feed. We'll try to check it, but
you could help us by running that file through "dos2unix" or a similar
program, and see if that works.

I *suspect* there is something else that causes your real problem, but
those errors should be more visible once this is fixed.

Cheers,

Erik

running