[gmx-users] Problems with trjconv

Yuhua Song yhsong at ccb.wustl.edu
Tue Dec 23 00:42:01 CET 2003

Dear Gromacs-users:

I am running a 10 ns simulation, write out *.trr file,  when 7ns run, I want
to use trjconv to convert *.trr file to *.pdb and *.gro file,  using the
command: trjconv -f *.trr -s *.tpr -o *.gro, it shows that: Fatal error:
File *.trr not find. I do not know what is wrong with here. the *. trr is
exactly there. I do not know whether because the *.trr file is too big. By
7ns simulation, the *.trr file already reach 2.3G.

I want to know that there are some ways that can help me out? Because this
run have been going for a while, if I can not analyze the data, then it
waste too much time. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Yuhua