[gmx-users] Pressure coupling type for Biomembrane simulation

Yuhua Song yhsong at ccb.wustl.edu
Wed Dec 31 18:40:01 CET 2003

Thanks David. For the 6 pressure scaling values needed for xx, yy, zz,
xy/yx, xz/zx and yz/zy, if xy/yx, xz/zx and yz/zy are set as 0.0, xx, yy, zz
are set as the same number, Does it has differenec from the iostropic
pressure coupling way? Also, for the compressibility, the typical value is:
4.5e-5 (mostly used that I see in the tutorial etc),  are there some reasons
for choosing the compressibility in xx, yy, zz as 4e-5 other than 4.5e-5?

Thanks,

Yuhua