[gmx-users] More Athlon talk

Alan Wilter Sousa da Silva alan at biof.ufrj.br
Wed Feb 19 21:50:11 CET 2003

Hi Justin.

I am concerned about Athlons XP overheating and I am suggesting to others
at least PIV northwood.  Xeon would be great, but only for those who can
afford it.

What's MPS 1.1, 1.4?

Well, from my experience with Athlons in cluster with mosix, memory has
been always the problem.  Although I believe it's a consequence of
overheating.

Which's brand of your PC-266 DDR?
Have you used MemTest86?  Great to check memory.