[gmx-users] Segmentation fault in mdrun!!!!!!!!!!!!

nanyu101 nanyu101 at sina.com
Sun Feb 23 05:38:37 CET 2003

Dear gmx-users,
 I don't know what happened to my system.I just try to minimize my bilayer(POPC128a.PDB) downloaded from Dr.Tieleman't web.I think I'v succeeded in energy minimization and tried to run some dynamics simulation.But when I run,
mdrun -s popcmd.tpr -o popcmd.trr -c popcmd.gro

The system told as follows. The file popcmd.tpr comes from my energy minization's results.

Back Off! I just backed up ener.edr to ./#ener.edr.1#
starting mdrun 'popc'
20000 steps,     20.0 ps.

Back Off! I just backed up popcem.trr to ./#popcem.trr.1#
Segmentation fault

Would you please tell me what happened?

Thanks a lot.
Xianhui Wu