[gmx-users] Segmentation fault in mdrun!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karsten Suhre Karsten.Suhre at igs.cnrs-mrs.fr
Mon Feb 24 09:40:12 CET 2003

Some time ago I had a similar problem. It turned out to be unrelated to
Gromacs. In fact, I had installed additional software on my machine that for
some reason (that I did not further investigate in) interacted with gromacs
(maybe setting "ulimit" or providing a command with a name is also used in
gromacs).

The fix was to clean up my .bashrc (or .profile/.cshrc) and keep only
gromacs-related stuff.

Kind regards, Karsten.