[gmx-users] Re:rather theoretical question

alexander yakovenko yakovenko_a at ukr.net
Thu Jul 3 13:06:01 CEST 2003

Dear D. Egorov
If C1 and C2 is a X-ray structures it is not possiable to reproduce structures (I
have never found it). But you may found position, when the dynamics
simulations are similar. Calculate near 1.2ns of dynamic for both complexes,
link trajectories into one file,  make  index group of your ligand and binding
sites residues and make clustering for this group to linked trajectory. You can
found some clusteres, which contain frames from trajectory 1 and trajectory 2
(time less 1.2 ns and time more 1.2 ns) in one cluster. This work at my protein
of near 300 residues.

Alexander Yakovenko
Institute of Molecular Biology & Genetic of NAS of Ukraine
03143
acad.Zabolotnogo str. 150
Kiev
Ukraine