[gmx-users] Re: Re:rather theoretical question

Dmitry Egorov egorov at newhospital.ru
Fri Jul 4 05:13:01 CEST 2003

Dear Alexander Yakovenko, thank you very much for your answer, I just wanted
know how much are the chances that MD can  right fit ligand from one X-ray
protein-ligand conformation to another, theoretical derived from first apo
structure ( not with MD) conformation, where ligand state is not known. So
as I understood, it is likely not possible to obtain  with good probability
wanted structure. Once more  thank you very much.
D. Egorov.