[gmx-users] Question

ynzhao at stanford.edu ynzhao at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 28 22:23:00 CET 2003

thanks Erik,

I guess now I can say my autoconf and my automake are not of old
versions. I checked them. Also, this time, I followed the FAQ online
and " Then type 'automake' in the top level GROMACS directory,
followed by 'aclocal' and 'autoconf'."

hoever again, the error I mentioned before came out again:

checking for inline... inline
checking if the C compiler supports inline assembly... yes
configure: error: conditional "am__fastdepCXX" was never defined.
Usually this means the macro was only invoked conditionally.

:(

Yanan