[gmx-users] Question

ynzhao at stanford.edu ynzhao at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 28 22:48:01 CET 2003

Yes, even in my directory of Gromacs, when I tried 'automake --
version' and 'autoconf --version', they were both the new ones I just
installed, 1.7.3 for the former and 2.57 for the latter.

Sure I will try the one on Gromacs website, but I guess I should
uninstall the current ones first, right?

Yanan