[gmx-users] ngmx for 3.1.5_pre

Erik Lindahl lindahl at stanford.edu
Mon May 5 21:05:01 CEST 2003

On Monday, May 5, 2003, at 11:48 America/Los_Angeles, Kurt Seefeldt
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I thought I installed everything correctly, but it cannot find ngmx
> anywhere in the gromacs directories. Did I screw up the installation
> of v3.1.5_pre1 or do I need to get it somewhere else? I have it
> installed on Mac G4-867 with OS X.2.5. I installed the X11 dev tools
> after the gromacs installation, if that makes a difference.

It does. Gromacs cannot build the X interface for ngmx without the X11
header files, so you will need to redo ./configure;make;make install.

Cheers,

Erik

-----
Erik Lindahl, MSc, PhD     <lindahl at stanford.edu>
D109, Fairchild Building
Dept. Structural Biology, Stanford University School of Medicine
Tel. 650-7250754    Fax. 650-7238464