[gmx-users] PME accuracy

Erik Lindahl lindahl at stanford.edu
Tue May 6 18:33:00 CEST 2003

Hi Vincent,

First - the accuracy estimates are those of Darden and coworkers; check
out the Smooth PME paper mentioned in the references.

Second, I'll have a look both at PME and the normal (non-PME) fourier
method. We haven't used that for 1-2 years, so there might be a bug
there rather than in PME...

Cheers,

Erik