[gmx-users] PME problem

Arvid Soederhaell arvid at fmp-berlin.de
Thu May 8 14:30:02 CEST 2003

Hi
I am trying to set up an mdrun of a protein and I run into troubble
when I swich on the PME. So far the system has a large net charge (-15)
and i have not yet included any water.

I have got the following error message from mdrun:

Fatal error: ci = -2147483648 should be in 0 .. 1376 [FILE nsgrid.c, LINE
210]

(To me, this looks like a problem with dimensions of some vector in the
program. Maybe i have to change some variable sizes??? But this is
somewhat strange since the system is not very large, only about 300
aminoacids.)

As suggested in the manual, I have set the parameters to

coulombtype = PME
rvdw = 0.9
rlist = 0.9
rcoulomb = 0.9