[gmx-users] dcd to gro!

Erik Lindahl lindahl at stanford.edu
Tue May 20 07:29:00 CEST 2003

Hi Swetha,

No, Gromacs files are portable across different CPUs and floating-point
representations.

This sounds more like a bug in the MDtools package. Try the 'gmxdump'
utility just to check that the file can be read. If not, it was written
in a broken way.

The easiest way might be to write e.g. pdb files from Charmm, which can
be read directly by the Gromacs tools. (a trajectory with multiple
frames in a single pdb file is ok).

Cheers,

Erik