[gmx-users] GROMACS in parallel on Dual CPU Linux machine

Erik Lindahl lindahl at stanford.edu
Tue May 20 17:16:02 CEST 2003

Hi Oliver,

Just for reference I'm still trying to collect information to
understand this (we have a couple of them too :-)

Are you only experiencing problems when running in parallel, or at
least when you have two jobs, or are they flakey even with one job?

I'm not testing any SMP stuff in the CPU heating prog, perhaps I
should...

Cheers,

Erik