[gmx-users] Targetted MD in Gromacs?

Yuguang Mu ygmu at theochem.uni-frankfurt.de
Fri May 23 10:23:00 CEST 2003

Can we define a WEAK distance restrain between two groups of a molecule?
Then so called Targetted MD  can be done in case the targeted structure
is mainly different from the initial one  only in some mobile parts ?

or in case a more or less a rotation have to be performed, can we
define a angle or dihedral restarain, in which cases, the atoms are
not bonded at all ? And this restrain should not effects the exclusion
list .