[gmx-users] Bilayers [more information]

Osmany Guirola Cruz osmany.guirola at cigb.edu.cu
Tue May 27 15:21:02 CEST 2003

OK....
 I need do MD simulations of peptides that penetrate membranes.
i don't have any idea of how make a membrane(HELP) but i found in
Internet this site http://moose.bio.ucalgary.ca/. in this site i found PDBs
of membranes. I convert this PDBs to GRO(whitout peptide) format and obtain
the TOP file, then I try to make a simulation just to see the membrane in
"action"(testing)  and i found this error
Fatal error: ci = -2147483648 should be in 0 .. 2743 [FILE nsgrid.c, LINE
I need help whith "all necesary steps to do a PERFECT simulation of membranes"
and if it is posible how to make my own membrane and insert the peptide.
Where can i find this information "IF exists"
  Thanks