[gmx-users] eneconv

Christoph Freudenberger christoph.freudenberger at chemie.uni-ulm.de
Fri May 30 09:39:00 CEST 2003

Maybe it's no big deal...
Try the following:
check for
parse_common_args()
in eneconv.c. As far as I understand it this function
controls the arguments accepted by the program and there
are a couple of arguments to parse_common_args() which
control the options offered.
(e.g. PCA_CAN_TIME | PCA_BE_NICE)
Check the sources which is the one you need.
(I don't have access to the source-code right now, so
I can't check for details)

Remains the question, whether the edr-i/o-routines
support the -skip options. but just try and find out.

--
Christoph Freudenberger
Abt. Organische Chemie I AK Siehl - Uni Ulm -Tel: ++49-731-502-2785