[gmx-users] Re: gmx-users digest, Vol 1 #804 - 10 msgs

Regina R. Monaco, Ph.D. rocket at earthlight.com
Fri May 30 16:44:01 CEST 2003

	You are correct - the problem lies with the "UNK" residues. I
hand-edited the residue names and GROMACS atom types into the .pdb
obtained from PRODRG2 and pdb2gmx ran ok.

	I am starting this calculation with a .mol file, which does not have
any residue information - just coordinates. I am not really fond of the
idea of hand-editing these peptide files as a working solution, so does
anyone know of a way I can take a .mol file and have some GROMACS or
some other software recognize, or allow me to graphically edit, the
residues and atom types?

Thanks,
Regina

    8. Re: Fwd: [gmx-users] D-form amino acids (Christoph Freudenberger)

Message: 8