[gmx-users] VMD and trajectory files

Derrick Guang Yuh Lee k24dgyl at mun.ca
Fri Nov 21 00:41:01 CET 2003

dear [gmx-users]

i was just curious if someone could help me create a movie for VMD. it had
just occured to me that i can use my trajectory file (.tjr) to view my
monolayer in VMD, but because it is 1ns simulation, the file is a little
too large for VMD and our computers here.

so, would anyone be able to inform me of how i could set it up such that
my trajectory file prints out the velocities and coordinates of my system
about 100 times or so? it'd be appreciated. thanks.

 - derrick

 derrick Lee
 faculty of Science
 Memorial University of Newfoundland
 k24dgyl at mun.ca or derrickglee at hotmail.com

"a teacher is never a giver of truth - he is a guide, a pointer to the
truth that each student must find for himself. a good teacher is merely a
catalyst."
                                                              - bruce lee