[gmx-users] Installing GROMACS on Windows

Nuno R. L. Ferreira nunolf at ci.uc.pt
Sat Apr 24 21:22:01 CEST 2004

Hi Michael.

In all my history of program compilations, I never knew what is compiling
under dozze environ. ;)
Couldn't you contribute the gmx3.2.1 compiled to the contributions page?  I
really do not know how to compile under win.

Regards,
Nuno

Nuno Ricardo Santos Loureiro da Silva Ferreira
Departamento de Química
Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia
Universidade de Coimbra
3004-535 Coimbra - Portugal