[gmx-users] genbox

Derrick Guang Yuh Lee k24dgyl at mun.ca
Tue Aug 10 19:07:08 CEST 2004

just curious, but does the, assumably, the gro file you used w/ genbox to
multiple your molecule have a box size? like, if the gro file
theoretically has a box size that is relatively large in comparison to
the molecule, then genbox's stacking could explain the distance in between
the heads of your molecule. that's all i can say... hope you figure it
out.

 - derrick

 derrick Lee
 faculty of Science
 Memorial University of Newfoundland
 k24dgyl at mun.ca / derrickglee at hotmail.com

"a teacher is never a giver of truth - he is a guide, a pointer to the
truth that each student must find for himself. a good teacher is merely a
catalyst."
                                                              - bruce lee