[gmx-users] segmentation fault

Dinesh Pinisetty dpinis1 at lsu.edu
Wed Aug 11 03:05:57 CEST 2004

Hello everybody,
        I created a bilayer of DPPc membrane and then i added water
molecules first with genbox and then tried to run energy minimization.
Firstly I used grompp to create a input file (input.tpr)combining .gro and
.top added with water.
Then I used
mdrun -nice 0 -v -s input.tpr -o dppc_traj.trr -c dppc_water.gro -e
minim_ener.edr
If I type the above command i get an error as
     "Segmentation fault"
I do not understand where is the mistake........
Please,I would be grateful if someone could help me out in this
regard,please suggest how to avoid this error and perform Energy
minimization.
Thanking you,
Dinesh.