[gmx-users] Xeon and Athlon64 benchmarks

Pim Schravendijk schraven at mpip-mainz.mpg.de
Wed Aug 11 15:25:14 CEST 2004

On the Opterons, gromacs should be compiled in 32 bit mode as I remember
well, you have to link to the 32 bit libraries then, this might require a
bit of work, you might try to use the 32 bit rpms from the website, these
should already give faster results.

--
Pim Schravendijk - PhD Student
Max Planck Institute for Polymer Research