[gmx-users] RMSD of sidechain

Tanos tanos at ime.eb.br
Wed Aug 11 18:24:58 CEST 2004

    Hi folks,
    I am facing a problem to generate the spatial RMSD graphycs of the
sidechain of my protein !!!!!
        I  first run  "g_rmsf -n index.ndx -s protein_md.tpr -f
protein_md.trr -o rmsdspatial.xvg -res", then I choose either the option
sidechain (8) or the option sidechain - H(9) in the index file. In both
cases the graphyc generated does not show that points where the curve
goes to zero, corresponding to the glicines (that do not have
sidechain). What am I doing wrong ??? Can someone help-me ???
    Thanks in advance
    Tanos C. C. Franca
    IME - Rio de Janeiro - Brazil