[gmx-users] Re: freeze dummy atom completely

Pim Schravendijk schraven at mpip-mainz.mpg.de
Fri Aug 13 16:57:26 CEST 2004

Actually, what still questions me is why the freeze option doesn't seem to
be able to keep the dummy atom at its absolute position. I also tried
adding

energygrp_excl = dumm mol

to the grompp file but this didn't bring much either. Any ideas?

Have a nice weekend!

--
Pim Schravendijk - PhD Student
Max Planck Institute for Polymer Research