[gmx-users] installation question

コウ チ caoch_57 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 13 17:58:44 CEST 2004

installation question
hello:
 I am installing Gromacs into a new machine. I have installed fftw*rpm But
when I do the configure an error occurred. That is :
$B)(B checking for sqrt in $BKM(Bm$B)Z(Bes
   checking for sfftw.h$B)Z(Bes
   checking for main in $BKM(Bsfftw$B)O(Bo
   configure: error : Can$BCU(B find a library to match the sfftw header
 I think maybe I should do some modification with some files to match my
system environment. How can I do it? By the way my system is
ia64-unknown-gun-linux.

              caoch

 tokyo institute technology