[gmx-users] confirmation

Dinesh Pinisetty dpinis1 at lsu.edu
Wed Aug 25 01:55:46 CEST 2004

Hello everybody,
          I have created a DPPC bilayer and now I do not get the error as
"segmentation fault" if I am trying to do Energy Minimization.
          Now I just want to know if there is any simple test to check out
wether the structure I obtained is correct.I have created 48 lipids on a
single monolayer,i.e. I have 96 DPPC molecules overall in the system.Are
there any calculations to be performed and check out any standard values?
         Thanks a lot in advance.........
Dinesh....