[gmx-users] confirmation

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at vcp.monash.edu.au
Wed Aug 25 02:18:38 CEST 2004

>           Now I just want to know if there is any simple test to check out
>wether the structure I obtained is correct.I have created 48 lipids on a
>single monolayer,i.e. I have 96 DPPC molecules overall in the system.Are
>there any calculations to be performed and check out any standard values?

Check Tielman's papers and others for the same molecule/bilayer.  See if
the same values are reproduced for the various things they determine, such
as order parameter, trans fraction, area per head group, diffusion
coefficient etc.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Research Fellow
Department of Pharmaceutical Biology and Pharmacology
Victorian College of Pharmacy, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren at vcp.monash.edu.au
+61 3 9903 9083