[gmx-users] Re: How to enable fortran inner loops in Itanium 2

Marco Matthies marco at moinmarco.de
Thu Dec 30 06:04:40 CET 2004

Hi,

you could always try out the CVS version, though i don't have the
slightest clue if it's stable at the moment and if IA-64 assembly inner
loops actually work as I don't have an Itanium :) But there are
directories and there is code in them, so you might want to give it a shot.

http://www.gromacs.org/developer/cvs_usage.php

Ahh, i just wish I had one of those... but Santa crossed that one off my
wishlist ;)

Happy New Year,

Marco