[gmx-users] fftw 2.1.3

Erik Lindahl lindahl at csb.stanford.edu
Tue Feb 3 00:28:01 CET 2004

Hi Pim,

Gromacs works great with fftw-2.1.5 release late last year, and you can
always copy the files

config.guess
config.sub

from a newer program (like Gromacs).

We will be supporting fftw3 too for gmx4.0, but since it does not yet
contain any parallel MPI-based transforms we could not do it for 3.2.

Cheers,

Erik