[gmx-users] Intel Compiler Options on Itanium2

Erik Lindahl lindahl at csb.stanford.edu
Mon Jan 26 21:16:01 CET 2004

Hi Marc,

This should be automatic in 3.2, although I fixed a bug so the beta
might not detect them correctly. Justin is checking one remaining bug
in the pull package, so I hope for a release tomorrow.

There isn't much to play around with on ia64; I've tested lots of
things but they don't have much effect. Use

CFLAGS="-O3"
FFLAGS="-O3 -w90 -w95"

The extra fortran flags just turn off all warnings that are generated
for Fortran77 source (ifort is F95 by default).

Cheers,

Erik