[gmx-users] Problem in Invaccum MD

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at vcp.monash.edu.au
Thu Jul 8 08:30:22 CEST 2004

>Step 519671 Warning: pressure scaling more than 1%, mu: 0.986492 0.986492
>0.986492
>Can any one tell me where the problem is?

Pressure scaling is too fast, increase tau_p.

Note you can find responses to this question asked previously by searching
the Gromacs website and emailing list i.e.

http://www.gromacs.org/search/index.php?query=pressure+scaling+more+than+1%25&max=20&result=normal&sort=score&idxname=gromacs_site&idxname=mailing_lists

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Research Fellow
Department of Pharmaceutical Biology and Pharmacology
Victorian College of Pharmacy, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren at vcp.monash.edu.au
+61 3 9903 9083