[gmx-users] Re: reducing vdw radii

Kia Balali-Mood Kia.Balali-Mood at ed.ac.uk
Thu Jul 8 10:57:53 CEST 2004

Hi Uwe,

I suggest you goto

/usr/local/share/gromacs/top/

then perhaps login as ur root user, u can then use a text editor to change the
approximate van der waals radius in "vdwradii.dat". Note all are in nm!

cheers

Kia

> Message: 10
> Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 09:43:08 +0200 (MEST)
> From: "Uwe Richter" <quantix1 at gmx.de>
> Subject: [gmx-users] reducing vdw radii
> To: Discussion list for GROMACS users <gmx-users at gromacs.org>
>
> Hi all,
>
> is there an easy way to effectively reduce the vdw radii of the
> atoms of my system. I want to use that for some docking experiments.
>
> Thanks,
> Uwe
>
> --
> +++ Jetzt WLAN-Router für alle DSL-Einsteiger und Wechsler +++
> GMX DSL-Powertarife zudem 3 Monate gratis* http://www.gmx.net/dsl

> End of gmx-users Digest, Vol 3, Issue 12

Kia Balali-Mood
Laboratory of Membrane Biophysics
Division of Veterinary Biomedical Sciences
College of Medicine & Veterinary Medicine
The Vet School
University of Edinburgh
Summerhall
Edinburgh, EH9 1QH