[gmx-users] Defaults in lipid.itp - please help!

Andreas Kukol A.Kukol at warwick.ac.uk
Thu Jul 8 10:59:26 CEST 2004

The parameters of lipid.itp are now included in ffgmx.itp. Simply delete #include lipid.itp from the topology file of your system.

Andreas

>>> yesint4 at yahoo.com 08/07/2004 09:09:51 >>>
Dear all,
when I'm trying to use the Tielman's lipid.itp I
always have the following error message:

Second default directive found in lipid.itp line ...

[defaults] in lipid.itp are defined after [defaults]
in ffgmx.itp because ffgmx.itp shuld be included
before lipid.itp. I wonder if I can just delete
[defaults] from lipid.itp.
How to fix this problem?

Thank you in advance!

Semen