[gmx-users] Defaults in lipid.itp - please help!

Milan Melichercik melicher at cray.dbp.fmph.uniba.sk
Thu Jul 8 12:02:22 CEST 2004

On Št 8. Júl 2004 11:55, Semen Esilevsky wrote:
> Hear what grompp sais if I remove #include lipid.itp
> from my .top file:
>
> Fatal error: Atomtype 'LP3' not found!

so there will by problem in another included file - if you have more topology
files included one into another, probably you can have in all included
ffgmx.itp file (or something like that). So remark that lines in all .top
files except the main (you use for input of gromacs programs).
I hope, this will help :)

Milan