[gmx-users] Defaults in lipid.itp - please help!

Milan Melichercik melicher at cray.dbp.fmph.uniba.sk
Thu Jul 8 13:39:00 CEST 2004

On Št 8. Júl 2004 12:35, Semen Esilevsky wrote:
> intermolecular LJ? If there is no default for, say,
> lipid LNL atom in one molecule and ordinary CB in the
> other. What kind of default would be used if there is
> no default for that neither in lipid.itp not in
> ffgmx.itp?

There is 'defaults' section in ffgmx.itp (in that version I use). Maybe
someone with more experiences can advice both us, if it is enough (in what I
hope ;) ) And you can download modified FF from:
http://www.gromacs.org/topologies/force_fields.php (3rd FF - lipid params for
use with ffgmx) or directly from
http://www.gromacs.org/topologies/uploaded_force_fields/ffgmx_lipids.tar.gz

Milan