[gmx-users] Re: how to do force analysis using trajectory file?

Pim Schravendijk schraven at mpip-mainz.mpg.de
Tue Jul 13 12:00:22 CEST 2004

euhm, ok so it doesn't seem to appear in any of the ascii trajectory
formats. I guess there are several gromacs binary format reading
algorithms in the gromacs code, or you could just output it to ascii with
gmxdump and then read that...

Don't know if this problem has already been answered, but the gromacs
site seems to be down at the moment so I can't check..

--
Pim Schravendijk - PhD Student
Max Planck Institute for Polymer Research