[gmx-users] trjconv

david.evans at ulsop.ac.uk david.evans at ulsop.ac.uk
Wed Jul 14 14:54:53 CEST 2004

I think you need to have an reference conformation where the complex
is whole, otherwise trjconv -pbc won't know how to reposition the
molecules. You can read in a different reference conformation with
the -s option, which might help. Or try the -cluster option. But I am
not an expert....

Dave

---- Message from Kay Gottschalk <kay.gottschalk at weizmann.ac.il> at
2004-07-14 15:23:02 ------