[gmx-users] eneconv error

Andre Farias de Moura andre at qt.dq.ufscar.br
Tue Jul 20 14:37:43 CEST 2004

Dear all,

I'm trying to concatenate several energy files using eneconv:

eneconv -f out*.edr

but I'm getting this output:

Opened out01.edr as single precision energy file
Reading frame      0 time   10.000           Segmentation Error

I checked edr files using both gmxcheck and gmxdump and they seem
to be ok. even if I ask only one energy file to be read and writen
with another name I still get the same error message and an empty
fixed.edr file, no matter which edr file I choose as input or
which options I set to eneconv.

I'm runnig version 3.2.1 on P4/redhat 9.0

any clue to what is going on?

thanks in advance,

andre'

    Dr. Andre' Farias de Moura