[gmx-users] error

Dinesh Pinisetty dpinis1 at lsu.edu
Tue Jul 20 19:28:06 CEST 2004

Hi all,
         I was trying to simulate DPPC membrane with water downloading the
pdb file from Dr.Tielmans website,I was using ffG43a1 force field.I have
downloaded lipid.itp and dppc.itp files from his site.I have added all the
nonbonded parameters&pair types in ffG43a1nb.itp,all
atomtypes in ffG43a1.atp from lipid.itp.Even I added #include dppc.itp and
lipid.itp along with ffg43a1.itp file into the incomplete .top file I got
by running pdb2gmx.I created .gro file by using editconf.
      When I run grompp it gives me error that atomtype 'LC2' is missing
but I can see that atomtype,in ffG43a1.atp and all its links in
ffG43a1nb.itp files.
      Where is the mistake,in what I did.Is there any other file to which I
should add anything.
 Please anyone of you help me in this regard.I will grateful to you
all.Thanks in advance.
Thanking you,
Dinesh.