[gmx-users] forcefield

Dinesh Pinisetty dpinis1 at lsu.edu
Thu Jul 22 23:44:00 CEST 2004

Hi all,
Could anyone tell me what is the mass of atomtype CA,I need to add it in
ffG43a1.atp.
   If anyone has used the force field included in Contributions section of
Gromacs website for lipids please help me out.I am trying to run
simulations over DPPC membrane with water molecules.I have downloaded that
file and when I am using ffgmx force field I got a topology file then I
included the file I downloaded in that topology file.When I am running
grompp it says error as follows:
 grompp cannot be executed because of too many warnings.
please help me out in this regard.Thanks in advance.
Dinesh.