[gmx-users] atom types

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at vcp.monash.edu.au
Tue Jul 27 02:47:40 CEST 2004

>     Could anyone please tell me where I can get the full forms of all the
>atomtypes used in pdb files and .itp files.If suppose I want to know the
>full form of atomtypes 'LO' or 'LOM' or 'CA' etc which are present in the
>lipid.itp files of Dr.Tielmans website,where should I refer to.

What exactly do you mean by "full form"?  All the types, weights, bond
constants, LJ etc are defined with the files that you can get from his
site, I thought.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Research Fellow
Department of Pharmaceutical Biology and Pharmacology
Victorian College of Pharmacy, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren at vcp.monash.edu.au
+61 3 9903 9083