[gmx-users] The meaning of rlist, rvdm and rcolumn

Li Dawei phyldw at nus.edu.sg
Tue Jul 27 10:44:47 CEST 2004

Dear Anton:

Sorry, I still can not fellow. Do you mean:

1, In every nstlist steps, neighbor will be build. And the neighbor list
contains pairs whose distance is shorter than rvdw or rcoul.
2, Only paris whose distance is shorter than rlist will be calculated in
each step?

If this is the case, the actual cut-off is rlist?

Thanks.