[gmx-users] Career prospects

Vivek Raut vraut at CLEMSON.EDU
Thu Jul 29 22:01:12 CEST 2004

Hello,

This mail is a bit out of context of this mailing list, however I believe
this is a right medium for it.

What are the career prospects for someone who has been involved with
GROMACS for 2 years or so?.

I am a masters student and am about to graduate soon. I worked with
GROMACS for about 2 years now for my graduate research and am well versed
with its theory. I am now looking for jobs related to molecular modeling
and would be happy to be associated with GROMACS in future also.

Is anyone aware of companies (in USA or Europe) that use GROMACS as a
computational chemistry tool?.

Your guidance in this field is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Vivek.
--
Vivek Raut