[gmx-users] Who uses Gromacs on Power4 ?

Marc Ceruso mceruso at physbio.mssm.edu
Wed Jun 2 22:12:52 CEST 2004

Hi Marc,
I have compiled gmx321 on a power4, it seems to run
Here are the flags I used for fftw213 and gmx:

LDFLAGS=-L/usr/lpp/ppe.poe/lib (poe~mpi)
CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/lpp/ppe.poe/include (poe~mpi)
CC=xlc
F77=xlf
CFLAGS=-O3 -qarch=pwr4 -qtune=pwr4 -qansialias -w
FFLAGS=-O3 -qarch=pwr4 -qtune=pwr4 -qansialias -w

Hope this helps
Cheers
Marc